Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Was the Demo Artist in the Langley Library Yesterday!


Yesterday I painted in the Library from 2 to 5 (they were closing or I would still be there, I cannot stop once I get into it!). They feature an artist once a month on Fridays and it drew a group of lovely people that were so enjoyable I would rather have been talking with them than painting actually!

I took this painting in with most of it done except the mug and the final touches on what I had started already.
I could not sleep last night thinking about a few things that I wanted to work on, so I got up and worked until ? (no idea as I did not want to know!!). But I am glad I did as it came together and I could sleep!

I will leave it like this for now and look at it again in a few days to see if I want to "fix" anything!

The subject flowers are from the Hydrangea trees we just planted and are the branches that broke in transport in our trunk. The lemon was a Margherita survivor!

No comments: